NOTE: AOL Browser is not compatible with Imail Administrator page. Please use Internet Explorer 4.0 above or Netscape Communicator 4.6 above.
Aliases are alternative addresses that other people may use to send messages to specific User. Don't create aliases that are identical to existing user IDs because mail addressed to an alias that's identical to a user ID will not be sent to either the alias or the user. Due to spamming, the mail system no longer accepts emails with email addresses that are not set up beforehand on our system.
1. Open your Web browser and type in:
This will take you to the log in screen.
4. Click Alias Admin button.
5. Click Add.
6. Type the Alias in the Alias Name textbox. (i.e. sales) and click Next.
7. Under "Resolves To:", type the e-mail address (i.e email@example.com) you would like all mails received for alias to go to.
8. Click the Finish button.
9. Email firstname.lastname@example.org the new email addresses you just set up. This will ensure the email accounts are functioning properly.